6 Nabila Court MIldura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 6 Nabila Court, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0418 372 756
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Elegance and refinement, striking a perfect balance with family comfort best describes this true family home
* Adding appeal to the home is the high vaulted ceiling to entry, formal lounge, large study or fifth bedroom and spacious open plan family and dining area
* In the heart of the home is a light and bright, renovated kitchen with plenty of
storage and includes quality appliances
* Ducted natural gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling offering comfort all year round
* The master bedroom at the front of the home features a picturesque bay window, walk in robe and en suite
* Step outside to the pitched roof entertainment area that overlooks the beautifully presented garden, 6x4 shed (approx.) and double garage
* Nestled in the bowl of the court in a popular estate, this warm and welcoming home has been the place for many happy memories – create your happy memories here
Click in the buying tab to find more details on Openn Negotiation (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) to register your interest.
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 886m2
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
4 Bedrooms with Built in robes - main with walk in
Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
Ducted natural gas heating
Ducted evaporative cooling
Gas hot water
6x4 (approx.) shed
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement & Contract of Sale for this property is accessible by clicking on the download link below
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
was born and bred in Mildura and after completing my VCE at St Joseph’s College I went onto working in my family’s business, Greg Love Bricklaying as a bricklayer.
The love of my life Jess and I are proud parents to Oliver, Rory and Leo. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, skiing and playing my favorite sport football.
I built my first house when I was 18 which lead me to the decision that helping and advising others with the biggest investment they will make in their life, is what I wanted to do.
As soon as the opportunity arose to join Mildura’s largest real estate firm, Collie & Tierney the decision was a simple one. My love and interest for people and property lead me to complete my Agent’s Representative course at Kaplan Professional Melbourne.
My goal is to meet my clients needs, exceed their expectations and to provide them with a memorable experience.